It is our intention to offer you the best possible service and the best possible wines. If any of our service falls below the standard you would expect of us, please let us know and we will try our very best to rectify any problems quickly and professionally.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any alcoholic product. By placing your order on our Web site, on the phone, or in person at our store, you are hereby representing to us that you are at least 18. All products delivered must be received by an adult of at least 18 years old.
Alcohol can damage your health if consumed irresponsibly. Please moderate your drinking and stick within government guidelines.
Never drink and drive.
By purchasing a product from us online, you agree that you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
• All products are sold “as-is,” without any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other description of physical condition. Despite this, if there is any problem with a product or delivery from us, please contact us and we shall endeavour to help in whatever way we can.
• These Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as your and our respective rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You consent to this exclusive jurisdiction with any product purchased from us. In no event shall our liability ever exceed the purchase price actually paid by you for such product.
• Images used to represent products are intended for illustration purposes only, and are not necessarily true representations of the actual goods themselves. If you have any questions about particular products please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 2269 500
None of these terms affect your consumer rights.
The prices quoted are those valid at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alteration to the rate of VAT. If you wish to purchase goods outside of the UK, please contact us to discuss tax and delivery.
You will be notified by e-mail as soon as we receive your order. Please ensure that you enter your e-mail address on the order form. If we have any queries regarding your order, we will contact you via e-mail or telephone. If there are any disparities between the details that you have given us and records held to check against fraud, we may not dispatch goods until you have returned any queries that we have made to the contact details you have given.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
If you place an order and the goods are out of stock, we will inform you ASAP via e-mail or telephone. Please ensure that you submit your correct e-mail and telephone details on the order form.
If your order contains multiple items, we can either wait for the out-of-stock item to arrive and ship everything together, or ship the order separately.
From time to time the odd faulty bottle rears its ugly head, and as we want you enjoy your wine, we have a hassle free refund possible, where we will replace your bottle, offer an alternative or give the same amount on credit.
• All wines from 1990 or after can be exchanged if they are faulty with a valid receipt.
• All wines (including pre 1990 wines) can be exchanged if corked with a valid receipt.
For shop purchases please bring the bottle and receipt.
For web orders orders please contact email@example.com
Please note that faulty wines can only be returned and credited up to 90 days from your receipt of the order.
We hold the highest respect for our customers and guarantee our commitment to your privacy. We do not sell any of the information provided by you to any other institutions. By registering with us and/or buying products from us online, you will automatically be added to our mailing list, but you do have the option to "opt-out". If at any-time you would like to be removed from our list, simply click the opt-out button in the e-mail or contact us at the store, and you will be removed immediately.
As a customer, you reserve the right to be concerned about the security of your credit card information. Please be assured that your financial information is sent to us via encrypted data and can therefore not be hacked, received, or deciphered by other merchants or mean people with malicious intentions. We have taken steps to ensure your security by using the highest levels of encryption security. If you are still not comfortable with releasing your credit card information via our Web site, you may call 0207 226 9500