PARCELFORCE DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• National orders Monday to Friday will be dispatched the following day for 48 hour delivery
• Orders received at the weekend will be dispatched on Monday
• We can offer Saturday morning deliveries and morning deliveries to most areas, but surcharges do apply (see below)
• We do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays
• We currently deliver to all addresses within the UK Mainland
• Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery times unless a time specific delivery has been requested and paid for
• You can select a future working day for delivery if you wish
• Internet tracking – when your order is placed with us, we will send you a Parcelforce tracking number to track your wine
• For delivery to The Scottish Islands & Highlands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland please contact us on 0207 226 9500 or email@example.com for costs and delivery times
DELIVERY DETAILS AND RE-DIRECTION COSTS
Our courier company attempts delivery twice if necessary and leaves a contact card if the recipient is not in.
If the recipient does not then call their local depot, the parcel may be returned to us after 5 working days, and there will be a redelivery charge.
SATURDAY AND TIME SPECIFIC DELIVERIES
• Saturday deliveries must be specifically requested on the checkout page and cost £20
• Pre 12 o’clock deliveries (Monday to Friday only) must be specifically requested on the checkout page and cost £15
DAMAGED OR FAULTY DELIVERY
• If your parcel is delivered damaged we will send replacement bottles.
• You can accept the delivery, but when signing, write down how many bottles are damaged and the nature of the damage. We can then make arrangements for replacement bottles to be sent to you, or a refund for the damaged bottles if preferred
• Please take photos where possible and get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org